This REGISTRATION AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”) is entered into, by and between the .mu domain name registrant (“Registrant”) and Internet Direct Ltd (“MUNIC”). Additional agreements, if any, may be entered into between the Registrant and accredited registrars relating to domain name services in the .mu TLD provided by such accredited registrars, provided that no such additional agreement may waive, alter, or supersede any provision of this Agreement. If there is any conflict between such additional agreements and this Agreement, this Agreement shall control.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The MUNIC Policies apply to all domains and sub-level domains which end in the suffix .mu and explain the rights and obligations between MUNIC and the Registrant. Those parts of the MUNIC Policies which are not part of the text of this Agreement are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference. MUNIC may accept the Application by facilitating registration and resolution of the .mu Domain names(s); such acceptance shall be deemed to have occurred at the MUNIC’s principal place of business in Mauritius.
MUNIC may modify these Policies from time to time. The current Policies are posted on MUNIC’s web site. MUNIC may inform registrants of changes to MUNIC Policies via email and Registrant agrees that such email shall not be considered spam; however, MUNIC shall not be obligated to provide such notice via email. The Registrant’s use of .mu Domain name(s) constitutes the Registrant’s acceptance of the revised MUNIC Policies. In the event that the Registrant does not wish to be bound by the revised MUNIC Policies, the Registrant’s sole remedy is to cancel the registration of the .mu Domain name(s), following the appropriate MUNIC Policies regarding such cancellation.
2. Registration Fee. The Registrant shall pay the appropriate registration fee (“Registration Fee”) applicable at the time the Registrant submits its Application to such accredited registrar or otherwise. Payment of Registration Fees shall be made in accordance to the requirements of the accredited registrars and MUNIC Policies effective at the time the Registrant submits such payment. All Registration Fees paid pursuant to this Agreement are non-refundable except as provided for herein. It shall be the responsibility of the accredited registrar to pay a separate registration fee owed to the MUNIC by such registrar and no Application will be accepted until such separate registration fee is paid. It shall not be the duty of the MUNIC to refund any Registration Fee or other fee to the Registrant in the event of non-performance by such registrar, since the disposition of such Registration Fee is being a matter of performance of a contract between the Registrant and such registrar.
3. Term and Renewal Term. The Registrant’s exclusive registration of the .mu Domain name shall continue for the term specified in an accepted Application (the “Term”). Registrant may have the right to renew a registration in accordance with the MUNIC Policies in effect at the end of the Registrant’s then current Term.
4. Registrant Information. The Registrant shall ensure that: (i) the information submitted by or on behalf of the Registrant to the .mu ccTLD registry in connection with registration of the .mu Domain name(s) or otherwise (“Registrant Information”) will during the Term comply with the MUNIC Policies and is and will remain true, current, complete, accurate, and reliable; and (ii) the Registrant shall maintain, update, and keep the Registrant Information true, current, complete, accurate, and reliable by notifying MUNIC immediately of a change to any such information in accordance with the appropriate MUNIC Policy relating to modifications to the Registrant Information. MUNIC reserves and may exercise the right to terminate the Registrant’s registration of the .mu Domain name if (i) information provided by the Registrant to MUNIC is false, inaccurate, incomplete, unreliable, misleading or otherwise secretive; or (ii) the Registrant fails to maintain, update, and keep the Registrant Information true, current, complete, accurate, and reliable. The Registrant acknowledges that a breach of this Section 4 will constitute a material breach of this Agreement which will entitle MUNIC to terminate this Agreement immediately upon such breach without any refund of the Registration Fee and without notice to Registrant.
(i) The Registrant acknowledges that all personal information supplied to MUNIC or an accredited registrar may be required to be publicly disclosed to third parties and used to maintain a public “Whois” service, provided that such disclosure is consistent with the MUNIC Policies, and the WHOIS and data contained within them belongs to the registry and we can change them at any time.
(ii) Registrants must provide the following information to MUNIC or its accredited registrar:
- Legally recognized first and last name (surname) of the contact person for the Registrant (this contact person may be the Registrant itself)
- If the Registrant is an organization, association, Limited Liability Company, Proprietary Limited Company, or other legally recognized entity, the contact person must be a person authorized under the applicable law in the applicable territory to legally bind the entity
- Valid postal address of the Registrant
- Functioning e-mail address of the Registrant
- Working telephone number for the Registrant, including country code, area code, and proper extension, if applicable
Providing true, current, complete, and accurate contact information is an absolute condition of registration of a .mu Domain name within the .mu ccTLD. If any Registrant Information provided during registration or subsequent modification to that information is false, inaccurate or misleading, or conceals or omits pertinent information, MUNIC may terminate, suspend or place on hold the .mu Domain name(s) of any Registrant without notification and without refund to the Registrant; and
(iii) The Registrant is responsible for keeping the Registrant Information up to date and responding in a timely fashion to communications regarding the .mu Domain name or other .mu domains registered by them.
(iv) The Registrant may be requested to submit content, material, web page(s) or URL(s) accessed through the MUNIC network to the manufactures of internet content filters listed and such request shall be a binding obligation.
5. Agents. The Registrant understands, acknowledges and agrees that by using the .mu Domain name, the Registrant ratifies and is bound by this Agreement (including the MUNIC Policies incorporated into this Agreement) even if an agent (such as an Internet Service Provider, Domain name retailer, or otherwise) entered into this Agreement on the Registrant’s behalf, and even if the Registrant has not itself read this Agreement. Further, the Registrant is responsible for all information submitted by its agent. MUNIC will not cancel this Agreement, or refund any fees, because of any errors or omissions by the agent in the registration process or thereafter (e.g. if such agent provides incorrect Registrant Information), as such apparent authority will suffice to bind the Registrant. By acting on the Registrant’s behalf, such agent represents and warrants to the Registrant and MUNIC that the agent is authorised to bind the Registrant hereto and that it has fully and thoroughly advised the Registrant of the terms and conditions of this Agreement (including the MUNIC Policies incorporated into this Agreement).
6. Scope of Registration. On payment of the Registration Fee to MUNIC and after acceptance of the Application, the Registrant will be entitled to a licence for the exclusive use of the domain name resolution services relating to the .mu Domain name for the duration of the term. However, the Registrant shall not use, display, exploit, or register a .mu Domain name in any manner which may constitute illegal activity or be in contravention or violation of MUNIC Policies. The Registrant acknowledges that a breach of this Section 6 will constitute a material breach of this Agreement which will entitle MUNIC to terminate this Agreement immediately upon such breach without any refund of the Registration Fee. The MUNIC or an accredited registrar may, in such party’s sole discretion, refuse registration of or discontinue to provide services with respect to the Registrant’s desired .mu Domain name within thirty (30) calendar days from receipt of payment of the Registration Fee by the accredited registrar. In case of such refusal without cause (“cause” being defined as dishonouring any payment made to an accredited registrar and/or MUNIC or any violation of the MUNIC Policies), MUNIC shall refund to the accredited registrar the separate registration fee received by the MUNIC and the registrar shall refund to the Registrant the Registration Fee. Neither MUNIC nor an accredited registrar shall be liable for any loss, damage, or other injury whatsoever resulting from MUNIC or registrar’s refusal to register or to discontinue services in relation to the Registrant’s desired .mu Domain name.
To make sure that every registrant who registers a domain name pays their fair share of the costs of running the registry, we:
6.1 charge for the services we provide under this contract, do not have to start any process, including any change request, until we have received (within any time limit) any fee for that action and any other fees that have not been paid for the domain name or things done with it – it is your duty to make sure that we are paid and that there is enough information with the payment to make sure that we know which domain name it relates to;
6.2 reserve the right to levy additional surcharges, penalties and interests for late payments and may cancel the <b>domain name</b><b> </b>without further notice if any debt relating to the <b>domain name</b> remains unpaid. Domain names are registered for fixed periods that are subject to renewal. If a customer does not pay for or renew a domain name registration, the domain name registration is subject to deletion at any time. In an effort to help our customers avoid unintentional deletion of their domain name registration(s), we may, but are not obligated to, provide our customers with a “grace period” after their domain name registration services expiration date(s) (a “grace period” begins on the day after the date of expiration). However, a grace period is not guaranteed and can change or be eliminated at any time without notice. Consequently, every customer who desires to renew his or her domain name registration services should do so in advance of the expiration date to avoid any unintended domain name deletion.
If an expired domain name registration is not renewed during any grace period provided by us, rather than delete the domain name registration, we may renew and transfer the domain name registration to ourselves or to a third party. This renewal and transfer process is called a “Direct Transfer.” A customer’s failure to notify us that they do not want us to complete a Direct Transfer constitutes that customer’s consent to the Direct Transfer. A registrant who is in arrears, failed to pay for and/or renew a domain name registration is not entitled to deny a Direct Transfer. If a domain name registration remains unpaid or is not renewed, we will suspend and/or delete the domain name registration. We may (but are not obligated to) provide registrants with the ability to “redeem” a suspended or deleted domain name registration. Such a redemption is not guaranteed and customers should settle all any arrears and renew their domain name registration services in advance. If we decide to provide the redemption service to a customer, we charge a fee of thirty times the higher of the registration fee or the amount outstanding to redeem and renew a domain name registration during the redemption. If the domain name registration is not redeemed, it is then placed on “Pending Delete” status, after which it is deleted.
7. Registrant Representations and Warranties. The Registrant represents, warrants, and guarantees that:
(i) the Registrant understands that registration entitles the Registrant only to a licence for the use of the domain name resolution services relating to the .mu Domain name for the Term and that use of such services is subject to this Agreement (including the MUNIC Policies) and other pertinent rules and laws, including those concerning trademarks and other types of intellectual property, as these may now exist or be revised from time to time;
(ii) to the best of the Registrant’s knowledge and belief, neither the registration of the .mu Domain name nor the manner in which it is to be directly or indirectly used infringes the legal rights or intellectual property rights of a third party;
(iii) the Registrant will use, display, or exploit the .mu Domain name in good faith, and in accordance with international law and regulations, and will not use the .mu Domain name in any way which may violate a subsisting right of MUNIC or any third party;
(iv) the information provided by the Registrant is true and accurate, and the Registrant will update said information immediately if it changes;
(v) the Registrant is either (a) an identifiable human individual (over the age of 18 years); or (b) a legally recognized statutory entity (such as a Limited Liability Company, Partnership, Association, Society or Proprietary Limited Company);
(vi) the Registrant will promptly notify MUNIC of any actual or threatened proceedings brought in respect of the words used as or incorporated in the .mu Domain name whether by or against the Registrant;
(vii) the Registrant will not, directly or indirectly, through registration or use of the .mu Domain name or otherwise:
(a) register a .mu Domain name for the purpose of diverting trade from another business or website;
(b) deliberately register as a .mu Domain name mis-spellings of another entity’s personal, company or brand name in order to pass-off or trade on the business, goodwill or reputation of another;
(c) grant or purport to grant a security interest or other encumbrance on or over the .mu Domain name unless such security interest or other encumbrance does not exceed the limited rights of the Registrant in the .mu Domain name, does not impair the Registrant’s ability to fulfil the Registrant’s obligations under this Agreement, and does not impose obligations on the MUNIC beyond the obligations owed by the MUNIC to a registrant in the absence of such a security interest or encumbrance;
(viii) the Registrant meets and will continue to meet for the whole of the Term any eligibility criteria prescribed in the MUNIC Policies for registering and using the .mu Domain name;
(ix) that the Registrant will maintain the Registrant Information provided pursuant to Section 4 according to the requirements of Section 4;
(x) the Registrant has not previously submitted an application for registration of a domain name for the same character string with another registrar where:
(a) the Registrant is relying on the same eligibility criteria for both domain name applications; and
(b) the character string has previously been rejected by the other registrar;
(xi) any content, material or web page contained on any Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”), web site or web page accessing, utilising or accessed by means of the .mu Domain name complies with the MUNIC Acceptable Use Policy and recommendations and does not constitute or contain any illegal or prohibited content, including, but not limited to indecent, obscene, or pornographic material (as described more fully in the MUNIC Acceptable Use Policy), whether incorporated directly into or linked from a web site resolved via a .mu Domain name;
(xii) the use of the .mu Domain name and of any web page or URL accessed by or utilising the .mu Domain name will comply with the requirements of the MUNIC Acceptable Use Policy and recommended policies including, without limitation, those policies relating to spam.
8. MUNIC Representations and Warranties. MUNIC represents, warrants, and guarantees that:
(i) MUNIC manages the .mu top level domain name in trust for the Global Internet Community;
(ii) MUNIC has the full right, power, legal capacity, ability, and authority to enter into this Agreement, and to carry out the terms and conditions hereof notwithstanding the disclaimer below;
(iii) MUNIC will process the Registrant’s Application and consider whether to accept or reject it in accordance with the criteria laid down in this Agreement (including the MUNIC Policies);
(iv) MUNIC will, if the Application is successful, use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the details supplied by the Registrant are entered into and maintained in the .mu zone file; and
MUNIC’s breach or misrepresentation of these warranties shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement. In the event of such material breach by MUNIC, the Registrant’s only recourse against MUNIC shall be to terminate its Agreement with MUNIC. MUNIC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE MAXIMUM EXTENT POSSIBLE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. MUNIC DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO THE REGISTRANT BY IT OR ITS AGENTS NOT INCORPORATED INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND, ACCORDINGLY, NO SUCH INFORMATION CREATES ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY. MUNIC’S SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THE REGISTRANT AGREES THAT MUNIC WILL REGISTER DOMAIN NAMES ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS. MUNIC DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY DOMAIN APPLIED FOR BY THE REGISTRANT WILL BE AVAILABLE OR WILL BE SUCCESSFULLY REGISTERED, AND THE REGISTRANT AGREES THAT IT DOES NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT OF OWNERSHIP IN A REGISTERED DOMAIN.
9. Breach. Failure of a Registrant to abide by any provision of this Agreement (including the MUNIC Policies) may be considered a material breach. In the event of such material breach, MUNIC may provide a written (including email) notice to the Registrant describing the breach. The Registrant in such event then has thirty (30) days to rectify or cure such breach or to provide evidence reasonably satisfactory to MUNIC that there is no breach of this Agreement or MUNIC Policies. In the event of a breach that is not rectified, cured or refuted by the Registrant to MUNIC’s satisfaction, MUNIC may cancel the Registrant’s registration of and licence to use the .mu Domain name without refund and without further notice, and pursue any and all legal remedies it may have against the Registrant. Any such breach by the Registrant shall not be deemed excused in the event that MUNIC did not act earlier in response to the breach by Registrant. In the event of a breach which, in the opinion of the MUNIC or an accredited registrar, causes immediate harm to the public interest or the MUNIC Network or which violates any applicable law or regulation, then an accredited registrar and/or the MUNIC may modify, suspend, or terminate services to the Registrant without written notice, the modification, suspension, or termination of services constituting notice to Registrant that such a breach has occurred. See Section 12, below for important limitations on the liability of MUNIC and accredited registrars with regard to good faith acts by such parties under this Section.
10. Disputes Involving Registrants. The Registrant acknowledges that MUNIC cannot, and does not, screen or otherwise review any Application to verify that the Registrant has legal rights to use a particular character string as or in a .mu Domain name. In the event that any party disputes the Registrant’s legal right to use, display, exploit, or register the .mu Domain name in any fashion, including allegations that prohibited material (as defined in the MUNIC Acceptable Use Policy) is displayed on or linked to from a website which is resolved via a .mu Domain name, MUNIC and the Registrant shall act in accordance with and agree to be bound by MUNIC’s Complaint Resolution Policy and Service. The Registrant is strongly encouraged to, prior to applying for registration of the .mu Domain name, perform a trademark search with respect to the acronyms, words and/or phrases comprising the .mu Domain name. The Registrant will be solely liable in the event that the Registrant’s use of a .mu Domain name constitutes an infringement or other violation of a third party’s rights.
In line with ICANN’s TLD policies, the registry reserves the right to reserve high value, keyword or premium names and to sell or auction these at non standard pricing. The terms, pricing, requirements and allocation methods of these domains will vary.
11. Indemnity. The Registrant shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MUNIC, the registry operator, accredited registrars and such parties’ officers, directors, shareholders, owners, managers, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates, lawyers and attorneys (“MUNIC Related Parties”) from and against any and all claims of third parties or made by the Registrant, including, but not limited to all loss, liability, claims, demands, damages, cost or expense, causes of action, suits, proceedings, judgments, awards, executions and liens, including reasonable lawyers or attorneys’ fees (which lawyers or attorneys shall be hired at the sole discretion of the indemnified party) and costs (including claims without legal merit or brought in bad faith), relating to or arising under this Agreement, the registration or use of the indemnified party’s domain registration or other services, or to the .mu Domain name itself, including the Registrant’s use, display, exploitation, or registration of the .mu Domain name, as well as for any infringing or otherwise damaging content displayed or otherwise made available on or by means of the .mu Domain name. If an indemnified party is threatened by claims or suit of a third party, the indemnified party may seek written assurances from the Registrant concerning the Registrant’s indemnification obligations. Failure to provide such written assurances is a material breach of this Agreement. Failure of the Registrant to fully indemnify the indemnified party in a timely manner may result in termination, suspension, or modification of the domain name registration services and any such termination, suspension, or modification shall in no way prejudice or substitute for an indemnified party’s right to seek indemnification by way of litigation or otherwise.
12. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Registrant acknowledges and agrees that, to the maximum extent possible, MUNIC AND MUNIC RELATED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, RELATING TO THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE DOMAIN, OR IN ANY OTHER WAY RELATED TO THE DOMAIN, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE. ADDITIONALLY, MUNIC AND MUNIC RELATED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT THE REGISTRANT MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE DOMAIN ARISING FROM “HACKING”, DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUS, WORM OR OTHERWISE, OR FOR LACK OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE DOMAIN OR SERVICES RELATED TO THE DOMAIN NAME.
IN THE EVENT THAT MUNIC OR A MUNIC RELATED PARTY TAKES ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A .MU DOMAIN NAME PURSUANT TO SECTION 9, WHICH ACTION IS REVERSED, MODIFIED, OR ACKNOWLEDGED TO HAVE BEEN INCORRECT BY MUNIC, A MUNIC RELATED PARTY, BY OR THROUGH THE MUNIC COMPLAINT RESOLUTION SERVICE, OR BY A COURT, THEN REGISTRANT AGREES THAT, ABSENT BAD FAITH BY SUCH PARTY, THAT MUNIC AND MUNIC RELATED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT THE REGISTRANT MAY SUFFER THEREBY, EVEN IF MUNIC OR MUNIC RELATED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POTENTIAL FOR SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF MUNIC OR MUNIC RELATED PARTIES MAY FORESEE SUCH POSSIBLE DAMAGES. THE REGISTRANT’S SOLE REMEDY UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BE THE RESUPPLY OF THE SERVICES AGAIN, IF POSSIBLE, OR, IF NOT POSSIBLE, A REFUND OF THE REGISTRATION FEE OR RENEWAL FEE (IF THE CIRCUMSTANCE OCCURRED DURING A RENEWAL TERM), WHICH REMEDY THE REGISTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES CONSTITUTES THE ONLY POSSIBLE DIRECT DAMAGES FLOWING FROM THIS AGREEMENT.
IN ADDITION, MUNIC AND MUNIC RELATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT THE REGISTRANT MAY SUFFER BECAUSE OF SERVICE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, INCLUDING DOMAIN NAME SYSTEM FAILURE, ROOT SERVER FAILURE, INTERNET PROTOCOL ADDRESS FAILURE, ACCESS DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS, DATA NON-DELIVERY OR MIS-DELIVERY, ACTS OF GOD, UNAUTHORISED USE OF PASSWORDS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR MIS-STATEMENTS IN ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS IN DEVELOPMENT OF WEB SITES, RE-DELEGATION OR BREACH OF SECURITY, EVEN IF MUNIC OR MUNIC RELATED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POTENTIAL FOR SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF MUNIC OR MUNIC RELATED PARTIES MAY FORESEE SUCH POSSIBLE DAMAGES. THE REGISTRANT’S SOLE REMEDY FOR MUNIC OR MUNIC RELATED PARTIES’ BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE, AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF MUNIC OR MUNIC RELATED PARTIES, THE RESUPPLY OF THE SERVICES AGAIN OR A REFUND OF THE REGISTRATION FEE OR RENEWAL FEE (IF THE BREACH OCCURS WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PAYMENT), WHICH REMEDY THE REGISTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES CONSTITUTES THE ONLY POSSIBLE DIRECT DAMAGES FLOWING FROM THIS AGREEMENT. THE REGISTRANT’S SOLE REMEDY FOR AN ACTION NOT FLOWING FROM THIS AGREEMENT (IN TORT OR OTHERWISE) SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF MONEY PAID TO MUNIC OR MUNIC RELATED PARTIES BY THE REGISTRANT.
13. Notices. Notices to MUNIC shall be sent by email to <admin @ nic.mu> with a copy delivered by registered mail or courier service in the manner of quickest delivery.
Notices to Registrants shall be delivered by email and when necessary, by registered mail or courier service at the sole discretion of the MUNIC.
14. Governing Law / Forum Selection. For all disputes in which the MUNIC may be or is a party to the dispute, the Registrant hereby consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of a court (local or international) deemed appropriate by the registry, for any and all claims or disputes directed against the MUNIC and which arise out of, purport to enforce, construe, or otherwise relate to the .mu Domain name, this Agreement, or MUNIC Policies. The Registrant waives any right to object to the venue or jurisdiction based on inconvenient forum or for any other reason, and the Registrant waives any statutory or other right pursuant to the laws of the jurisdiction in which Registrant resides to have a case relating to this Agreement adjudicated or resolved in that jurisdiction. By way of information and not as a term binding against the MUNIC, disputes not involving the MUNIC as a party may be governed by a governing law and/or forum selection clause contained in a separate agreement, if any, between the Registrant and such other disputant (for example, disputes between and accredited registrar and a Registrant may be governed by a separate agreement, if any, between the Registrant and the accredited registrar); provided, however, that no such separate agreement may modify or waive either MUNIC’s or Registrant’s consent to exclusive choice of law, jurisdiction, and the selected court for disputes in which the MUNIC is or may be a party, as described above.
15. OWNERSHIP OF INFORMATION AND DATA. Registrant agrees and acknowledges that MUNIC shall own all database, compilation, collective and similar rights, title and interests worldwide in any domain name database(s), and all information and derivative works generated from the domain name database(s) and that such domain name database may include, without limitation, (a) the original creation date of domain name registration(s), (b) the expiration date of domain name registration(s), (c) the name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and where available fax number of all contacts for domain name registration(s), (d) any remarks concerning registered domain name(s) that appear or should appear in the WHOIS or similar information repositories, and (e) any other information generated or obtained in connection with providing domain name registration services.
16. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, unenforceable, or void, the remainder of the Agreement shall not be affected thereby and shall continue in full force and effect as nearly as possible to reflect the original intention of MUNIC and the Registrant in executing this Agreement.
17. No Waiver. The failure of either party at any time to enforce any right or remedy available to it under this Agreement with respect to any breach or failure by the other party shall not be a waiver of such right or remedy with respect to any other breach or failure by the other party.
18. Full Integration. This Agreement, together with the MUNIC Policies expressly incorporated herein by reference, constitutes the entire agreement between the Registrant and MUNIC relating to the .mu Domain name. No prior or contemporaneous written, oral, and electronic representation, negotiation, or agreement form a part of this Agreement, and this Agreement supersedes all prior written, oral, or electronic agreements between the Registrant and MUNIC relating to the .mu Domain name. Additional agreements, if any, may be entered into between the Registrant and accredited registrars relating to domain name services in the .mu TLD provided by such accredited registrars, provided that no such additional agreement may waive, alter, or supersede any provision of this Agreement nor may such an additional agreement impose any obligation upon MUNIC without MUNIC’s express written consent. If there is any conflict between such additional agreements and this Agreement, this Agreement shall control.
19. Written Agreement. This Agreement constitutes a written agreement between Registrant and MUNIC even though the Registrant’s Application may be dispatched electronically, and even though MUNIC may accept the Application electronically. A printed version of this Agreement, and of any notice given in electronic form related to this Agreement, shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings to the same extent, and subject to the same restrictions, as other business contracts, documents, or records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
20. Assignment. The parties agree that MUNIC is able to assign this Agreement to a third party without prior written notice to the Registrant.
21. Survival of Obligations. The parties agree that clauses 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 shall survive the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
THIS AGREEMENT IS EFFECTIVE AND BINDING as of the date of acceptance hereof by MUNIC (i.e., the date of registration of the .mu Domain name).